Job Title: AWS Business Analyst
Job type: Contract
Duration: 3-6 months
Pay: $80-100 C2C
Location: 100% Remote
Start Date: ASAP
The Data & Analytics Business Analyst is responsible for requirements gathering, technical investigation, testing, training, and post-deployment support. You will work alongside PMO, software developers, and end-users to design, develop, and deploy data-centric systems and applications in the cloud, all while learning and growing your skill set. You will also collaborate with key stakeholders across the business on writing user stories, helping with data mapping, and validating whether developed features and capabilities satisfy acceptance criteria and metric goals.
* Work with key stakeholders and end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements.
* Develop and own user stories and process flows to support the design and development of analytics and data integration solutions for our internal partners, and work collaboratively with other team members and Internal IT groups to ensure the solutions meet the business requirements and fulfill user stories
* Understand and rationalize broad business needs and work with key stakeholders to manage prioritization process and plan for effective delivery
* Work with stakeholders, end-users, and internal Engineering teams to do data analysis and mapping
* Demonstrate strong understanding of analytical/reporting capabilities and limitations and can clearly communicate those to internal partners.
* Identify and inventory process pain points and gaps in best practices.
* Interpret business strategy and technical roadmaps and develop high-level recommendations for solutions.
* Communicate status of requests to business stakeholders on a regular and frequent basis
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Excel Reporting
* Previous experience working with analytics platforms and/or solutions
* Experience working with business and technology resources
* Experience authoring high quality User Stories or requirements
* Experience in Agile environment and understanding of Agile methodology concepts, techniques and terminology a plus
* Amazon Redshift (or similar Data Warehouse technologies), Electronic Data Capture systems (EDCs) and other analytics technologies (Tableau, custom front-end)
* Proficient in SQL query language to investigate data issues and articulate root problems and/or scope of impact
* Experience with Healthcare, Life Sciences, or Pharmaceutical Data
* Experience with Scrum