Jefferson Frank is looking for a skilled and experienced AWS Java Developer to join our client's collaborative and talented team. This full-time AWS Java development role is remote in the US and comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As an AWS Java Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and troubleshooting the company's Java microservices-based backend code base. You will work with software architects, a product team, architects, and a global development team to successfully implement new products and significant product additions.
In your first few weeks in this Senior Software Engineer role, you can expect to:
* Write automated unit, integration, and functional tests to deliver best-in-class, highly secure, and scalable software
* Communicate proactively on project status and changes that impact the deliverable's cost, timing, or quality
* Demonstrate a solutions-oriented attitude and consistently provide solutions to every problem
* Accept ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
To apply for this AWS Java development job, you will need 5+ years of backend or full-stack software development experience and 2+ years of Java development experience using the Spring Boot framework. You will also require the following:
* Expertise in building REST API for web and mobile applications
* Familiarity with using ORM technologies using Hibernate or JOOQ
* Experience with relational and non-relational databases like MySQL and Redis
* Expertise in AWS technologies, specifically EC2, ECS, RDS, SQS, SNS, etc.
* Familiarity with microservices architecture
In return for your dedication, collaboration, and commitment, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
To learn more and apply for this remote AWS Java Developer job in the US, please get in touch with Jefferson Frank today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet.