At Jefferson Frank International, we are currently working with a Digital Transformation Consultancy who specialise in data and cloud projects.
They are a Google, AWS and Azure official partner.
They work with organisations to ensure data is secure, develop and implement Data Governance policies and strategy.
What's on offer to you
* Fully remote on a permanent basis
* Salary would be between £60,000 - £85,000 depending on experience
* Proven experience of working on relevant system administration and/or DevOps projects
* Experience with AWS services including VPCs, ELBs, Route 53, RDS, CloudWatch, IAM, EC2, Lambda, etc.
* Experience of working with the command line in Linux, creating Bash scripts
* Experienced with configuration and management of version control software
* Experienced of amending and writing Infrastructure as code templates, using Terraform or CloudFormation
* Excellent ability to debug and optimise code and automate routine tasks
* Solid Linux and/or Windows system administration experience
* Networking experience, CIDR, TCP/UDP, IP, tcpdump
* Software engineering skills (such as Git, Bash, Python, Go, Java, Ruby)
* Experience with the ELK stack, capable of configuring a greenfield implementation for clients.
* Experience of working within large, complex and geographically dispersed programs.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please apply and one of our certified consultants will give you a call.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally.