EMEA Lead of Business Development
2 -3 Days Remote
Up to 160.000€ + Benefits & Commissions
International record-breaking pioneer product
An enterprise cloud-based production studio that transforms live broadcasts and videos into customized streams, fully utilizing the expertise of AWS Cloud in direct-to-consumer & Streaming services. Companies that use this platform manage to optimize their operations & costs, they are able to create broadcasts and stream from anywhere, expand their global reach, and innovate significantly faster than the competition. They are physically present in several cities in the USA and, also, in Belgium.
Why you should apply
1 Excellent feedback from other applicants:
1 "Great company culture, pragmatic way of working, experienced people and they are on top of things (I've never had 2 conversations so close to each other)!"
2 "Indeed, what they are doing is super cool and when you speak with them it's clear that they put a lot of passion in their work. It would be great if they made an offer."
2 They are super flexible, offering 3-4 days of remote work per week, and competitive above market-average salaries. Also, flexible work hours!
3 They use the most modern tech-stack, being in the front line of the cloud technology with a strong global presence and many records with AWS.
* Extensive experience in Sales (7+ years minimum), ideally in start-up and scale-up organizations within the media, sports, entertainment, music, video industries. The perfect candidate has to demonstrate a successfully grown product or service businesses in these industries.
* Experience in setting up sales strategy and drive execution within the EMEA region.
* Excellent leadership skills that extend to successful and efficient cooperation with others teams such as I.T, Product, and Operations. (Your responsibilities will include leading the office in terms of assessing the needs for new headcount, interviews, labour law stuff etc).
* That's the main core. The rest will be discussed over a brief phone call.
Salary & Benefits
* The salary goes up to 160.000 euros gross/year.
* On top of the salary, you get all the standard benefts & allowances offered in Belgium, such as meal vouchers, health insurance, company car & fuel card, laptop etc etc.
* Many incentives for sales that depend on which product you sell. You can take commissions from three different types of sales. To give you an idea, on product can offer you so much commission that it's capped at 50.000€. The other two products offer uncapped commission. The three commissions together with your yearly salary can give you a total income way higher than 200.000€ in a year.