Available Role: Lead Developer - Full-stack background
Possible start date: ASAP
Company's profile: We are a data-driven software company and an expert in creating, collecting,
structuring and visualizing data about buildings. Our clients work with us because we can quickly provide
lean and efficient information for all their real estate related purposes so that they can act.
Reliable information makes a significant contribution to this portable. In practice, it is impossible or not
easy to obtain, and the reliability of data is sometimes unknown, coherent and easy to link many different
information files. In addition, more information is located outside the own organization. A lot of time is
spent looking for information and decisions are made based on incomplete information.
"Knowing what you have" takes on a whole new meaning with our solution because of all the lean
techniques we use to digitally bring all the information that is present in the organization in all kinds of
different sources. We provide the solution for all real estate issues. Customers choose our solution so that
they can properly take all their time and apply information in all important processes of the organization.
* 5+ years of experience with Software Engineering
* Java and / or Scala on the backend - Angular on the Frontend
* Experience with multiple Databases, but mainly MySQL and Relational DBs
* Experience with AWS or GCP deployments
* Optional: Mendix experience
* A communicative, real team player who is able to connect business with tech
* Self-motivated and self-reliant Tech lover with experience in leading a team
* Fun to be around, with professional command of English (Dutch is big plus)
* Competitive salary up to 85k
* A unique opportunity to reform the real-estate landscape
* Chance to join a young, energetic and ambitious group of entrepreneurs
* 80% remote work
* 26 days annual holiday allowance
* Phone, Laptop equipment
* OV business travel card - prior paid travel expenses
* Chance to Lead & Build an international team
If you're interested in this live vacancy, please forward me your updated CV at:
email@example.com and mention the most suitable days and hours to invite you for an interview.
Jefferson Frank is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental
disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We
also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If
you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or
the recruiting process, please send a request via the email.