Take your Data Engineering skills to the next level and join the leading AWS Data firm of the Netherlands!
We are looking for AWeSome candidates who would like to work fully remotely (even after the pandemic is over). The company is one of the leading AWS-exclusive Data specialist firm in The Netherlands (we are happy to see Data Engineers and ML Engineers with Azure or GCP background, but you need to be open to work on AWS further on).
The company is growing fast with English / Dutch speaking Data Engineers & ML Engineers, and even provide visa sponsorship for talents. If you love Data & Cloud, then this is your place.
Why this company is different than others? - Mainly because they are 50% product company and 50% consultancy. The product - Customer Data Platform - is continuously being developed, and till it is marketable the consultants are delivering E2E Data lake projects for high-end clients all over Netherlands (and also on projects with international scope). They use cutting-edge technologies, following the latest AWS trends and technology frameworks - such as Serverless, Microservices, Infrastructure as Code principles.
You will join a scale-up environment with the leading AWS Data minds in The Netherlands. They have built up an inclusive environment where everyone's opinion matters and taken into account. They put a lot of effort in training their consultants, therefore you will get to join Udemy courses, AWS meetups & conferences, and you will be encouraged to take on as many AWeSome certificaitons as you can.
Since everything is remote, you can be located anywhere within The Netherlands; and every now and then there might be on-site request (post covid) from certain end-users.
Role & Responsibilities
* AWS Data Engineering is your passion
* As a consultant, you have the needed soft skills and mindset to be able to work under pressure
* Delivering E2E solutions - collecting data, ingesting new data, building ETL pipelines, API's
Skills & Qualifications
* Speak professional English and/or Dutch
* 3+ years experience with Python and/or Java. Scala is a big plus
* 1+ year experience with most of the following AWS services: S3, Lambda, Glue, Redshift, Kinesis (or Kafka), EMR, CloudFormation, Elasticsearch
* Extensive experience with relational and non-relational databases: SQL, MongoDB/MariaDB, Postgres, Cassandra, Redis
* Knowledge of Linux/MacOS, Docker and Kubernetes are big plus
* Remote work with very flexible working hours
* Working on SaaS products, while also working for leading SMEs and Enterprises
* Salary range indication between 55.000 - 80.000 + benefits (can go higher depending on seniority)
* 5% annual EBITDA bonus sharing
* Company credit card and reimbursement for travels
* MacBook Pro, Access to exclusive AWS workshops and other training & certifications
* 100% of hardware & software, no questions asked
* Working with the leading AWS Data professionals of The Netherlands
* Working on Big Data & Machine Learning projects with international scope
* Learning about the latest AWS technologies and approaches
* Working with a truly open & transparent company that is on a similar success path as Databricks or Elasticsearch.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. They have a straightforward recruitment process, where chemistry is number one, then you need to show some of your technical skills, and after 1-2 weeks a great offer lands in your inbox.
Does not it sound like an AWeSome company?! If you agree, and still reading then I'd recommend to apply and let's have a chat about the details.
Contact me for details at 020 241 8548 or email@example.com