Our TOP CLIENT has retained us for a Sr. DevOps Engineer role. They are known and highly recognized for their stability and commitment to a collaborative teamwork environment. The Sr. DevOps Engineer will play an integral role in end-user satisfaction by implementing the strategy and roadmap for Cloud Operations and DevOps, enabling the development team to move faster to ensure Production environment reliability and quick incident response. You will be part of a growing Cloud Operations and DevOps team, enabling the development team to move faster. If you are a Sr. DevOps Engineer with a passion for innovation and a drive to support mission-critical projects, Our client would love to speak with you!
PowerShell or Python
3 days a week on-site in Richardson, TX
* Experience in Engineering, DevOps, CloudOps, Site Reliability Engineering, or related field.
* Microsoft Tools- Azure DevOps, Powershell, SQL Server, Windows Domain Administration, IIS.
* AWS- EC2, Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Kinesis, Cloudwatch.
* Code Build and Deployment - CI/CD principals, AWS CodeDeploy, Azure Pipelines, Powershell.
* Infrastructure as Code - Terraform.
* Containers - Docker, Kubernetes, AWS Fargate.
* Experience with Infrastructure as Code, Blue-Green deployment, systems automation, containerization, and orchestration.
* Working knowledge of software development lifecycle practices, AGILE and Kanban methodologies.
* You'll execute on the DevOps strategy for software development, deployment, maintenance and implementation to ensure quality software and overall application health and performance.
* As part of the CloudOps team, you'll collaborate with Software Development and Architecture, QA and Production Support teams, including communicating project and incident status to support staff, peers and supervisors.
* You will be working on a platform that runs mainly .NET Core and .NET Framework and a stack that includes AWS API Gateway/DynamoDB/Lambda, as well as Windows AWS EC2 instances.
* Be an integral part of the team responsible for all infrastructure, security, and deployment operations in Amazon Web Services (AWS) for production and non-production environments.
* Contribute to infrastructure architecture and design for building secure, highly performance, resilient, scalable, extensible, maintainable, and highly available software solutions, with ever-increasing automation.
* Build and execute a strategy to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of cloud-based and Internet-accessible systems and services that support the core business functions.
* Ensure critical system security by leveraging best practices for cloud security.
* Contribute to application uptime commitment, including defining and deploying systems for metrics, logging, monitoring, and alerting.
* Configure and manage our software-defined networking capabilities including VPCs, firewalls, and routing.
Generous 401K match
Excellent benefits package
Reach out to me directly if interested: