Test Automation Engineer- Tampere, Finland- up to €6000 plus stock options
My client is looking for a talented automation engineer to design and develop test automation for testing wireless decentralized networks. This company's mission is to set a new standard in IoT with scalable connectivity software. They were the first company to build the first non-cellular 5G IoT in the world.
* You will be designing and implementing test automation solutions for decentralized network protocol testing
* Using Python and C, you will be implementing test cases
* To improve test coverage you will be innovating new concepts
* Develop test analysis tools per need
* Maintain test networks
* In different testing environments, you will be debugging and diagnosing software and hardware
* Extensive experience in embedded software testing
* Experience from coding with python and C
* You will have an interest in embedded debugging techniques and tools
* You will have experience from test automation and defect management tools and methods
* CI/CD knowledge
* Documentation skills
Tech stack requirements
* Linux and Windows
* Robot Framework
* BitBucket, JIRA, Confluence
* Database knowledge e.g. MySQL
* C, Python
As a bonus
* Knowledge of data analytics tools e.g. Kibana
* Backend Development experience
From being a start-up to now an established company, there are now offices globally including Australia, Germany, India, and the USA. With a varied working culture, flexible/ remote working scheme, and flat hierarchy, this company offers it all. During your career at this organization, you will have the opportunity to develop and progress.
My client is looking to begin the interview process asap with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, apply now!
To apply, you can contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +358 75 3263948 for more information.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.