* You will contribute to front-end design, technical direction and front-end architecture including collaborating with various teams to build fit for purpose solutions
* You will participate in code reviews, proactively identifying and mitigating potential issues and defects as well as assist with continuous improvement
* You will drive continuous improvement efforts by identifying and championing practical means of reducing time to market while maintaining quality
* You will assist the team as required to achieve collective goals & delivery milestones including knowledge-share
* You will embrace and advocate for Agile best practices for software development discipline
* You will actively participate in creation and review of both business and technical user stories, to provide constructive feedback and input on both work effort estimation as well as architecture/design improvements
* You will integrate disparate data from REST and WebSocket services within a cohesive user interface.
* You will participate in innovative design and proof of concepts with emerging technologies and solutions
* You will embrace industry best practices like continuous integration, continuous deployment, automated testing, TDD etc.
* You will follow agreed upon SDLC procedures to ensure that all information system products and services meet both explicit and implicit quality standards, end-user functional requirements, architectural standards, performance requirements, audit requirements, security rules are upheld, and external facing reporting is properly represented.
* You will write unit and integration tests based on chosen DevOps frameworks.
* You will perform application and project risk analysis and recommend quality improvements.
* You will assist Production Support by providing advice on system functionality and fixes as required
* You will Assist with departmental and new employee training
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
* 8+ years of Front End, User Experience, development
* 3+ years of experience in React application development
* Comfortable with Typescript
* Deep understanding of CSS, HTML and usability best practices
* Experience building and developing a web application from scratch using Angular 2+.
* Understanding of how to create testable components and modules.
* Proficiency with RxJS
* Proficiency with AngularJS
* Proficiency with bundling tools, especially Webpack
* Proficiency with Git
* Understanding of Redux
* Understanding of Micro Frontends
* Computer Science degree and/or 5 years of progressive experience in development and software engineering
* Intellectually curious and eager to learn.
* Willing to work in EST time zone
* Must be a willing self-starter, independent and comfortable with a fast paced, dynamic environment
Nice-to-have Technical and Professional Expertise:
* Experience with SingleSpa
* Understanding token-based authentication
* Experience with Github Actions
* Experience with visualization using High Charts or D3