We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to work for a leading company within the Oncology technology space. In this role, you would be supporting and improving clinical oncology research by building software to solve problems at each stage of the clinical trial process.
* Implement scalable logging and infrastructure monitoring solutions
* Monitor and support infrastructure to fix issues and performance bottlenecks
* Optimize, stabilize and automate infrastructure
* Proficiency in Kubernetes and Docker
* Cloud experience (preferably GCP and AWS)
* Experience with Chef or Ansible for automation
* HIPAA knowledge is a big plus!
* US Citizen or Green Card Holder
In addition to a competitive basic salary the successful candidate will also be offered a bonus and equity options.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market, we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are