One of my clients are looking for an Azure Director of Engineer who is looking for a new career opportunity!
They are looking for a Director to come in and be 50/50 hands-on work vs. strategic management/leadership (will lead a team around 4, build to 7 or 8)
My client is a leading provider of data and analytics technology and services to healthcare organizations, and is committed to being the catalyst for massive, measurable, data-informed healthcare improvement. They have a strong mission and highly valued tech growth and organizational culture.
They are targeting an engineer with:
* 7+ years' experience in the field, at least 1+ year in a leadership capacity
* Automation & Infrastructure as Code (IaC): Advanced PowerShell Scripting, Azure CLI, Azure portal, Azure ARM templates and Azure Resource Manager
* Strong experience with Azure networks, VPNs, and firewalls.
* Linux Administration (Red Hat, CentOS)
* Nice to have: Advanced Networking knowledge: network peering, DNS, DHCP, WINS, NAT, RDP, VPN, etc.
* Health, dental, vision
* 401K, Stock Options
* REMOTE 100%
* Unlimited PTO
* Reimbursement for cell/internet/fitness/education
MUST be US Citizen or Green Card Holder
If interested please attach your resume and we can set up a time to speak!