Sr. DevOps Engineer (Remote) | $175K+
A booming AWS ISV Partner we're partnered with is looking to hire an experience Senior / Principal DevOps Engineer with strong architecture, infrastructure design background. This position is a leading role on their growing Engineering team and handles a range of DevOps requirements including leading a fully automated cloud infrastructure environment from the provisioning, deployment, management, and oversight of a highly scalable set of SaaS services.
* Excellent understanding of AWS tools/services - EC2, S3, VPC, RDS, CloudFormation, etc.
* 5 + years of DevOps or equivalent competency in a SaaS or technology development role, preferably in the IoT space.
* Leverage scripting (Python, Ruby, Perl, BASH, etc.) to build tools when necessary.
* 5+ years of CI/CD pipeline development using Terraform, CloudFormation or similar frameworks
* 4+ years of experience with serverless technology preferably in AWS-hosted environments.
* Implement testing automation and workflows in pre-deployment scenarios.
* Design and implement immutable artifact-based CI/CD pipelines using code.
* Deployment of cloud and network assets to support business goals.
* DevOps delivery of infrastructure scripts/code to increase efficiency of cloud builds.
* Experience with container orchestration such as Kubernetes, EKS, Docker, etc.
* Experience delivering real-time distributed computing systems, preferably SaaS in a micro-service and/or serverless (e.g., Lambda) architecture utilizing message bus technology (RabbitMQ, Kafka).
* Knowledge of a variety of different technical stacks and a strong knowledge of networking technologies, systems architecture, redundant infrastructure, and design/implementation of multi-tenant cloud-based SaaS products.
* 401K Match - 3%
* Excellent Employee/Family Benefits (Medical, Dental, Health)
* Standard PTO - Sick and Holidays not included.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-530-2031.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.