* I am currently working on an exclusive role with one of our biggest and most exciting clients. This client is about to go through the largest cloud migration in the country and you have the opportunity to jump in right at the beginning of it all! They are looking for DevOps Engineers to join this migration team. Please find details for this role below. *This is a full-time position (NOT contract) and you MUST be a US Citizen or GC holder.*
* This role is crucial in helping the design, scale, and manage the client's growing OpenShift and Public cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure) backed infrastructure. You will contribute to troubleshooting application and infrastructure issues in a highly complex system.
Role & Responsibilities
* Support development and production support teams across their growing development, UAT, and production environments.
* Reduce project bottlenecks related to Grid bursting into AWS for other application teams.
* Convert and reduce manual task efforts with Grid tasks into Ansible Playbooks.
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ years of infrastructure support experience.
* 2+ years of software development experience (Java/Go/Python/Node).
* Experience with container orchestration framework - Kubernetes and Docker.
* Experience using Ansible/Chef.
If you or someone you know is interested, please use my calendar link to schedule a call: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/SarahTholenJeffersonFrank@thefrankgroup.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/