Lead Software Developer
3/4 Days Remote
International record-breaking pioneer product
The global leader you didn't know, a specialist streaming platform that equally stands among giants of the industry, such as Netflix or Disney+ . An enterprise cloud-based production studio that transforms live broadcasts and videos into customized streams, fully utilizing the expertise of AWS Cloud in direct-to-consumer & Streaming services.
Companies that use this platform manage to optimize their operations & costs, they are able to create broadcasts and stream from anywhere, expand their global reach, and innovate significantly faster than the competition.
They are physically present in several cities in the USA and, also, in Belgium. Due to their massive growth on a global level, they are looking for a Lead Software Developer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Why you should apply
1 Excellent feedback from other applicants:
1 "Great company culture, pragmatic way of working, experienced people and they are on top of things (I've never had 2 conversations so close to each other)!"
2 "Indeed, what they are doing is super cool and when you speak with them it's clear that they put a lot of passion in their work. It would be great if they made an offer."
2 They are super flexible, offering 3-4 days of remote work per week, and competitive above market-average salaries. Also, flexible work hours!
3 They use the most modern tech-stack, being in the front line of the cloud technology with a strong global presence and many records with AWS.
Set up a vision for the product and lead the team. There are 3 people in development team, a product owner, and a tester. More frontend-heavy job, about 90% - 10%, but depending on the strategy they will follow next year with the conversion of the code, the balance might go to 60% - 40%.
* Passion for software developmentandaffinity with both thebackend & frontend side (muchmore emphasis on thefrontend). We welcome any skills in the following:
* Backend languages - Python / Node.js. Either works, both is perfect. They want to start moving a lot of code from Python to Node eventually, some time next year.
* Experience with Object-oriented programming.
* Experience participating in the full SDLC of the application from the beginning of the design, testing, all the way until the release.
* You have strong communication skills and you're fluent in English.
What they offer
* Highly competitive salary, tailored to your seniority level. Think of a range up to 6000€, with the flexibility to go higher for very senior profiles. The role is also open to freelancers who are open to long-term commitment.
* Work remotely 3-4 days per week, now and after the pandemic.
* Flexible working hours
* All the standard benefits & allowances offered in Belgium (Insurance, Laptop, Meal Vouchers etc etc)
* Monthly net allowance between 150€ - 180€
* Possibility to travel to the USA for international projects with their local team and combine work with leisure, if you wish!
* Join a young and dynamic company with a pioneer product that has already broken and set new records globally with AWS!
Reach out to me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos, with your updated CV at email@example.com or Better Call Paul at +3228081878