Senior Software Engineer - Data
Position Type: Full Time Hybrid (must be willing to come in to the office twice a week)
● Design and Development of Enterprise grade Data Processing, Analytics and
● Day-to-day work will include 80% Development and 20% Design, Reviews,
mentoring and other related activities
● Provide technical leadership to project activities to ensure solutions are being
implemented per approved design
● Responsible for mentoring and grooming other team members on the application
of new development methodologies
● Maintain and enforce common conventions, standards, and technologies across
● Establish strong relationships with key leaders from other teams and demonstrate
credibility, empathy and expertise on business and technical issues
● Provide clear requirements and development plans to the onsite and offshore
● Translate business goals into appropriate strategies and technical requirements.
Qualifications / Required Skills
● BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field
● Proven understanding and application of modern data processing technology stacks.
This includes Snowflake, Spark, Airflow, SQL, and others
● 5+ years of experience designing and implementing data warehouses on Snowflake
(preferred), BigQuery, EMR, etc.
● Strong programming skills on Python, shell scripting and SQL
● Experience with Designing and Engineering of robust cloud based systems
(preferably on AWS)
● Experience working on Distributed computing with Spark on Scala/Python
● Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and architecture patterns.
● Ability to track, recommend, and implement resolutions to issues
● Strong leadership skills with the ability to develop, train, inspire, and motivate team to
● Ability to build good relationships with peers, business partners, and clients
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Understanding of Serverless computing, Data Lake and API Frameworks
● Knowledge of Kubernetes/Container platforms based development
● Understanding/Implementation experience of Caching Frameworks - Redis,
Hazelcast, Ignite, etc.
● Experience with Data Analytics tools like Tableau, QuickSight, Power BI, etc
****MUST BE FULLY VACINATED****