GCP Cloud Security Engineer
Jefferson Frank are partnered with a reputable capital management group looking to add to their cloud security team in Dublin.
They are looking for a GCP Cloud Security expert with hands on experience with a wide range of tools, technology and methodologies. The role would be ideal for a Cloud Engineer well versed in GCP with proven understanding over building tools/processes to support their security programme in the cloud.
* Contribute to to group cloud strategy and cloud security.
* Develop clear understanding of risks and threats to cloud infrastructures.
* Security testing tasks within GCP platform
* Build Identity Access management solutions along with configuration management and monitoring solutions within GCP.
* Consult in security and cloud engineering support.
* Architecture Assurance.
* Maintain cloud built security infrastructure tools.
* Liase with key stakeholders across the group and enforce cloud security policy across technology.
* Over 5 years in a technical role, multiple years of Information Security experience.
* Excellent understanding of GCP security and best practices.
* Practical experience with Identity Access Management in GCP.
* Strong Python experience/scripting experience.
* Experience building monitoring and detection systems in GCP.
* Infrastructure as Code: Terraform
* UNIX, Networking, Storage, Databases
* Information Security.
* Health, Medical
* Bonus (dependent on banding, typically 30%)
* Competitive salary dependent on experience, up to €200,000 dependent on experience.
This role requires travel to the office in Dublin 3 days per week. Please do not apply if you are not satisfied with the office travel requirements.
Please apply below with your CV or reach out to Steven Mckay directly at Jefferson Frank with the job reference and your CV for a confidential discussion: email@example.com.