My client is currently looking for a Python developer with great AWS and Typescript experience to join the back-end team. The client is largely focused on serverless architectures - in order to meet the requirements of business stakeholders and cares specifically about observability, performance and scalability.
You will be joining an organisation that focuses on raising funds for good causes via their our charity partners and players. As a part of the International team, you will work to create a healthier and fairer world.
My client is an international organisation with a great social purpose and alongside their neighbours they raise money for charity and have now raised over €12 billion for thousands of charities over the past 30 years. As One of the largest private charity donors in the world, people are at the heart of everything they achieve.
Skills and Experience
* Python and Typescript (or similar).
* Testing, including unit, integration, and end-to-end tests.
* Range of data persistence technologies e.g., RDBMSs (PostgreSQL, Amazon RDS), NoSQL (DynamoDB), and object storage (Amazon S3).
* Our infrastructure runs on Amazon Web Services using cloud-native serverless technologies (API Gateway, Lambda, Step Functions, Kinesis, SQS, S3) and containers (ECS). It is provisioned using the Cloud Development Kit (CDK). Any relevant experience of cloud infrastructure would be helpful.
* Our software is deployed via Jenkins and automated using Npm/Poetry, Bash, and Docker. We all contribute to making the pipelines stable and efficient.
Salary - Between 39K - 48.5K
* Excellent pension scheme and private medical care.
* A strong culture of learning and development.
* An Academy that offers a broad range of training programmes and courses.
* Career opportunities in the UK and abroad.
* Regularly arranged social activities and Christmas breakfast at the end of the year, where we reflect back on what we've achieved
* An inhouse gym, with an optional weekly massage, and access to mental health support services.
Employees are always involved in the work carried out by the charities due to the funds we raise for them. This includes volunteering, project visits, presentations in our seminar space, and an invite to the annual Gala event attended by the organisations we support.