Full-Stack Cloud/Java Developer - New Project! - Largest Portal Build! - Perm - 175K
WITHOUT A DOUBT the hottest and most impactful (from an organizational perspective) job out there on the market right now for this client!
Are you interested in an exciting new role my client in the FinTech space is offering... Read on for a guaranteed YES to that question…
Are you someone who is looking for a(n)..
* Completely new project, one that is not 'maintenance focused'?
* Opportunity to have impact-building a portal that is going to be used by 45K DEVELOPERS on a daily basis and has the potential to change the way the company manages software?
This organization as a whole is currently going through one of largest platform implementation projects in the world. In the end, over 100,000,000 customers and over 280,000 employees will utilize the new, self-service platform running on AWS.
They are looking for a Cloud Developer who can come in and:
* Take design specifications for a front-end page or backend API and drive implementation to that spec
* Write tests as part of implementation
* Identify and escalate possible issues in the designs
* Interface with other teams to build new features and manage/coordinate releases.
* Participate in weekly scrum ceremonies to refine the implementation plans for upcoming bodies of work.
What You'll Need to Get the Job Done…
· 3-5 Years' Full-Stack Exp (Java, C#, Or Golang)
· with end to end testing frameworks (Cypress)
· Java 8
· OpenShift and Kubernetes
· Spring Boot
· Jenkins CI + UrbanCode deploy/Harness CD
· Cloud platforms like AWS, GCP
· Comfortability with front-end design
* *ALL COMPANY HUB LOCATIONS*
* FL Tampa, Miami,FortLauderdale
* No official answer on how may days in office, NYC is once a week now, everything consistently changing
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to David Tulloch at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call at (813) 437-6876.
Jefferson Frank, a brand of Frank Recruitment Group, is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific