Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
Location: Bromley / remote for the time being
* 9% pension contribution
* Annual bonus
* 25 days holiday
* 50% off home, pet and motor insurance
Here at Jefferson Frank, we're dedicated to AWS recruitment-it's all we do.
We're the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS. Since June 2018, we've more than 1,600 AWS professionals across the world with great jobs working with AWS partners, ISVs and end users. No matter where you are in your career, or where you are in the country, we're in your corner making sure you land the right job with the right terms.
At Jefferson Frank we have an incredible opportunity to join one of the Sunday Times best big companies to work for on an exciting greenfield opportunity to seriously make your mark and have an strong and long lasting impact.
You'll have a start-up mentality within this well established business (as they do to!) and embrace the true scaled agile development processes. You will be working as part of a Scrum team aimed at delivering fast results in an Agile environment.
This is a career defining opportunity and a chance to be involved in the rescue industry, changing programme of work. You will be part of a wider technical team where you will work with some of the best in the business. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow whilst helping us deliver a companywide technology transformation project.
My client are looking for a Data Engineer able to help deliver their new AWS platform, using your strategic understanding of platforms and creating a scalable environment that can grow as they do.
They will need you to lead on the creation of processes for data deployment and integration to give their data analysts and data scientists the information they need when they need it to deliver the best service for their customers.
As a result of this, you will challenge conventions, continuously improve & innovate to deliver business values with the business.
What you'll be doing:
* Using Python3 and your strong data modelling experience you will create production ready code, always striving to find the easiest and most direct solutions to connect and query their data.
* Use your good understanding of data architecture to and deliver logical data structures at enterprise or programme level.
* Bring your experience developing and analysing both SQL and NoSQL databases.
* Foster and cultivate an Agile culture so that it will enable the smooth and rapid transitioning of prototype data products into robust product assets.
* Using commercial awareness, influence and communicate across multiple business areas and partners to promote new opportunities for data to be used effectively.
What they'll give you:
When you join the team, you'll find yourself in the middle of one of the most on-the-go teams in the business, with autonomy and exposure to industry leaders on huge household brand names. They are always encouraging internal development and you'll have access to loads of learning opportunities, events and conferences to build your industry knowledge.
To find out more, don't hesitate and reach out now to Elliott Collins by email - firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0203 826 6692. We can run through the role in detail and discuss your ideals further.
If however this is not exactly what you're looking for, feel free to get in touch and we can talk about how we'll find the perfect opportunity for you.