Sr. Software Developer/Engineer (Python) @ AWS ISV Partner (US - Remote)
One of our best clients is a publicly-traded AWS SaaS company looking to hire immediately for a Sr. or mid-level Software Developer/Engineer with strong Python and AWS development experience to join their growing US-based engineering/cloud team.
This is a new opportunity for you to join the world's most innovative companies in software engineering solutions. You'll directly contribute to the development of new software products and supporting systems, and drive future development plans.
Job Requirements, Experience Required:
* Technical knowledge and experience Python, Docker, AWS, Linux, Bash, Rest APIs, GRPC, Kubernetes.
* Experience in a large-scale commercial software development environment, SaaS environment.
* Designing, developing and owning AWS Cloud software.
* Performs moderately complex development activities, including the design, implementation, maintenance, testing and documentation of software modules and sub-systems.
* Supporting highly-available, highly-scalable, globally-supported cloud environments.
* Performs moderately complex bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned products. Researches problems discovered by QA or product support and develops solutions.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills. Curious about SaaS technology and comfortable working primarily with AWS
Company, Employee Benefits:
* Working with a well-established, highly-valued company with a world-class, culturally diverse and globally present team of engineers, developers and software professionals.
* Fully-remote work environment.
* Working with an array of interesting products to own and an entrepreneurial environment to thrive in.
* Exposure to a wide variety of modern web technologies.
* 401K Match & Annual Contribution
* Excellent Employee/Family Benefits (Medical, Dental, Health)
* Unlimited PTO
* Remote work capacity
* Flexible Salary Compensation depending on position/experience.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-530-2031.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.