Product Manager/ Human Capital Management - REMOTE - c£60,000
Product Manager/ Human Capital Management- REMOTE - c£60,000
My client an award-winning enterprise technology solution, with a focus on professional services and other knowledge-driven industries, is looking for Product Managers (with HCM experience) to organise, prioritise and assess work for a scrum team.
The product manager's responsibilities include gathering feature requests, scheduling releases and coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases. Ultimately, you will help us roll-out products that deliver our company's vision.
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap.
- Review and prioritise backlog.
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria.
- Set sprint goals.
- Write acceptance tests.
- Plan releases and upgrades.
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints.
- Analyse preferences and requests of end users.
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback.
- Keep track of industry trends.
- 3+ years of work experience as a Product Manager or similar role in product management within SaaS workforce planning,
- 3+ years working with HCM (Human Capital Management), people analytics or workforce management software.
- Experience of using Jira and Confluence.
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle.
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies, ideally at enterprise level and/or B2B solutions.
If this sounds interesting and you want to work with a company which is at the forefront of innovation then please get in contact with me on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +44 (0)203 868 5178, or apply via the link attached to this advert.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.