Agile Product Owner, Crawley
We are a leading SaaS provider who are looking for an Agile Product Owner to be responsible for all product management and manual QA activities for our intelligent analytics platform.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Uncover and understand product and client needs and translate them into requirements
* Ensure requirements are fully understood, documented and that implementation plans match expectations
* Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert
* Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance
* Active involvement in all testing and release plans
* Facilitate and contribute to the creation and maintenance of product documentation
* Previous product experience, in a product management/ownership role.
* Experienced working with designers to achieve aesthetically pleasing & functional solutions
* Previous experience working on complex web applications
* Previously worked in a B2B environment.
* Previously worked alongside senior stakeholders, helping to achieve company/product vision
* Agile Scrum experience
* Good presentation skills, with the ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and visa-versa
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Pro-active and conscientious
* Basic programming experience or advanced excel knowledge. The intention is that this person will become a subject matter expert on our custom domain language 'Pulsar', alongside our dashboard query engine
* Good understanding of UI & UX principles. With the ability to translate business requirements into a functional design.
* Company bonus scheme
* We support your growth and facilitate opportunities to learn
* 23 days holiday
* Welfare/gym contribution
* Free fruit in our company offices
* Cycle to work scheme available
For more information on this, or any of our other opportunities, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Agile, SaaS, Scrum, B2B, Software, Cloud, QA, Testing, Manual, Development, Product Owner, Product Manager, UAT, Crawley, Sussex, Horsham, London, Guildford, Surrey, Hampshire