Permanent Opportunity | Program Manager | 100% Remote | 115K + Benefits
Are you a sports-fan looking for a program management position to fit your interests? This role is a fit for you if you have knowledge in mobile/digital program management, as well as the software development life-cycle (SDLC).
This position is responsible to help build fan experiences, products, services, and platforms. You will independently manage very large, complex programs including groups of inter-related projects targeted to meet key department or company goals. You will organize and facilitate program meetings and update tracking systems to provide transparency on timelines, scope, and costs. You are responsible for driving positive and impactful team culture. You are responsible for establishing program management frameworks, tracking progress, assessing risk, and controlling change to ensure delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities
* You will be responsible for program planning and organization of governance structure.
* You will Define and organize the program and its projects ensuring deliverables contribute to program's benefits and strategic business objectives.
* You will Define implementation strategy.
* You will Prioritize and assign shared resources (where appropriate) to program components.
* You will Define process and methodology needs to fit the program's specific needs.
* You will Develop communication strategy for the program and ensure effective delivery.
* You will Coordinate the management and integration of multiple related program projects, and in some cases, ongoing operations which are directed toward a common strategic objective.
* You will Coordinate and integrate the work effort between all stakeholders, business partners, vendors, and/or Project Managers for delivery of all program components or projects.
* You will manage stakeholder program expectations.
* You will manage vendor deliverables and related budget and/or change orders.
* You will integrate the contributions of each project to achieve the consolidated program benefits.
* You will review projects within the program at various stages of their life cycle to reassess priority, risk, and value.
* You will present review findings and make appropriate recommendations to management.
* You will developer and encourage staff to pursue new tasks and challenges related to overall departmental goals and objectives.
* You will contribute to departmental operations, including staffing, budget management/cost containment, and internal communication.
* The right person for this role will bring a growth mentality, a positive problem-solving attitude, as well as a broad collection of tools, experiences, frameworks, and capabilities.
* A desire to bring clarity and order to uncertainty coupled with systems level thinking.
* Ability to build relationships, establish credibility, and gain consensus with exceptional written and verbal communications skills
* BA or BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience
* PgMP, PMP, and/or Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM, CSP, SSM, PMI-ACP, etc.) preferred
* 5-7 years' experience in project management or technical project management
* Comprehensive understanding of and experience managing software development processes and project management methodologies, including continuous delivery, DevOps, Kanban, Scrum, Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid, etc.
* Demonstrated experience driving end-to-end consumer-facing digital projects (infrastructure, middleware, microservices, and/or broadcast/production projects are a plus).
* Effective time management skills, including the ability to balance multiple simultaneous projects with independent and sometimes competing timelines.
* Expert knowledge of program and project management methodology, principles, and governance.
* Development of implementation strategy with strong strategic planning and leadership skills.
This role is an exciting opportunity with a great, employee-centric company. If interested in hearing more, please send your resume to email@example.com with some dates and times you would be open to having a conversation about this opportunity. Additionally, you can also call Victoria Vadell at (813) 419-6218.