Release Train Engineer | SC or DV cleared | Bristol | Outside IR35 | 6 months+
Jefferson Frank are proud to be continuously supporting an established IT and Business consultancy who are now in pursuit of a Release Train Engineer.
- Must have an active and transferable SC Clearance or DV Clearance.
- SC Clearance with the ability to apply for a DV Clearance.
This exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and qualified SAFe RTE to lead the stand-up of a multi-supplier and client ART for up to 3 teams. The RTE will work as part of the SAFe workstream to lead the ART stand-up, coaching the teams to ensure the correct process and best practice is adopted.
* Facilitate and coordinate the preparation and execution of release planning . This includes:
* Work with the Agile Release Train (ART) or group of Agile teams to prioritises the features to be considered in the next program increment (PI) or ""Big Room"" planning cycle.
* Facilitate the refinement of features to be considered in the next Increment or development cycle to meet the Feature Definition of Ready (DoR).
* Assist and facilitate the communication and coordination with all stakeholders and, in some cases customers, during feature definition and delivery.
* Manage change to the plan as well as the impact of those changes within the Agile Teams and ART.
* Provide open communication regularly across the program to all stakeholders for transparency and common awareness of progress and impediments.
* Steward delivery and continuous improvement by utilising feedback and metrics (quality, delivery rate, etc.) to identify areas of opportunity.
* Work across stakeholders and, through Scrum Masters, the teams to continuously improve across the program.
* Actively practice servant leadership; as adopt a consultant/coach mentality when resolving unusually difficult problems with stakeholders.
* Participate with management and cross-functional teams as subject matter expert to develop and improve operating policies and procedures related to Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or other large scale Agile frameworks and be an advocate for adopting Agile and SAFe best practices and processes.
* Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets.
* Lead and coach large complex teams (planning and organisation) Demonstrated RTE experience in organising, planning and executing large-scale projects from conception through implementation.
* Ability to lead and facilitate large participant events such as PI Planning and Demo's.
* Strong knowledge and experience in Agile "ticket" Management software such as JIRA or Rally
* Strong communication skills. Demonstrated presentation, interpersonal negotiation.
* Analytical ticketing software tools, data analysis and reporting techniques: e.g Skill in using Jira, Confluence, Rally or other"
Please apply with you CV at first instance if you are interested.