Job Title: Senior Project Manager - Telecommunications
Contract Length: 12 Months (Rolling Contract Long term)
Rate: £450 - £500 per day - Inside IR35
Start Date: ASAP
**Interviews taking place this week**
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Within the Communications & Infrastructure group, the programme delivery team is responsible for delivering programmes/projects across multiple countries and variety of technologies from Mobile, Broadband, Voice, CDN, Internet peering, Data Centres (Private and Public cloud), with a mix of physical and virtual network components and automation.
We are looking for a promising and seasoned SeniorProject Manager who has worked on complex digital projects, with a focus on Telco Cloud.
The successful candidate will have a technical project management background, be detail driven, and have experience in managing virtual teams to deliver complex projects. You will be a passionate and proven leader with the ability to gain stakeholder buy-in, communicate confidently at both the executive and project team level, and collaborate with a wide range of technical and non-technical teams, regardless of geographical or organisational boundaries. You will be a natural problem solver with a cool head, that can deal with ambiguity and work autonomously to deliver results.
What you'll do:
* Take end-to-end ownership of a Telco cloud project, part of the virtualisation of the mobile network, including 5G.
* Manage telco cloud suppliers through design, integration, and testing project phase.
* Utilise your communication skills to interface with and influence a broad range of multi-disciplinary teams (solutions architecture, test & delivery, support, product, partners, customer team).
* Ensure necessary governance and controls are in place to ensure successful delivery, demonstrate adherence to agreed time, cost, and quality deliverables.
* Identify and proactively manage risks, issues, dependencies, forecast resources demand and prioritisation.
* Develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels from stakeholders to project team members.
* Lead the project team by example. Motivate the team and create a collaborate 'can do' environment
What you'll bring:
* You will be passionate about delivering a great customer experience, driving innovation, and delivering successful migration programs.
* You will have a proven track record of successful complex transformation delivery projects, leading large teams in a multicultural environment.
* People leadership skills with proven experience.
* A strong background across broadband network technologies core and access, telco cloud, and OSS.
* Superior written and verbal communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to effectively deliver information at the C-suite/VP level
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org