Remote - DevOps Consultant - AWS Premier Partner
Do you have a self-starter mindset? Are you someone who is eager to grow in the cloud computing space under excellent leadership?
An AWS Premier Partner is looking for the next addition to their DevOps team. They have great culture that promotes diversity and inclusivity across all of their departments. In the Engineering department alone, we have actively hired throughout the COVID-19 pandemic to support their growth in revenue with is up 500% to last year. This is a very exciting opportunity! Please follow the submission details below if you are interested in being considered.
Location: Remote - Must be located in the USA (No travel! & No relocation!)
Employment: Fulltime Hire
Industry: Consulting - Amazon Web Services
* Strong hands-on experience with AWS in production
* Professional experience as a DevOps engineer
* Consulting experience is required. Applicants must be comfortable with client facing delivery and communicating with senior stakeholders.
* Expert level proficiency with IAC using Terraform
* Configuration management using Chef, and Ansible, CI/CD using Jenkins, CodeDeploy, etc.
* Experience with Java or Python (scripting or programming)
* Experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS)
* Strong core knowledge on the AWS Well Architected Framework and Security Best Practices
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
* AWS Certification
* 100% Remote
* Health, Dental & Life Insurance
* Unlimited PTO
* Full Access to Linux Academy / A Cloud Guru
* Bonus Structure for Achieving AWS Certifications
* Distributed Teams Benefits & Monthly Flex Stipend
* Quarterly Bonus Structure
* Utilization Bonus
>> PLEASE READ! <<
1 If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
** Subject: "Candidate Submission: DevOps" **
1 No 3rd party or employer submissions are accepted at this time.
2 No visa sponsorship - all applicants must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.