AWS Automation Engineer - (AWS Consulting Partner) - Remote - 140K
Our customer, an AWS consulting firm, is looking for a qualified candidate to join their expanding team within the federal government implementations space. This particular candidate must be self-sufficient, have an automation mentality, and resourceful.
* AWS (EC2, VPC, RDS, IAM, CloudFront, Route53, API Gateway, etc)
* 3+ years of experience with IaC (Terraform, CloudFormation, and/or AWS CDK)
* 3+ years of experience with Kubernetes
* 3+ years of experience with automation and and Continuous Deployment
* Must be a US citizen and eligibility to obtain security clearance
Nice to have:
* Certifications (Kubernetes and/or AWS)
* 401K match
* Health, Dental, and Vision Plan
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
If interested in hearing more about the client please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 813 489 5411 or if you have any referrals do not hesitate to send them over.