A fantastic new opportunity for a Lead / Principle Full Stack Developer to join a fast growing technology start up. You will contribute to transforming the world of mobile network through cutting edge technology, AI and IoT. Using cloud-based AI, machine learning and advanced technology the company make a huge contribution to improving the climate. An example of their success was when they successfully saved CO2 by 52% and reduced costs by 33% in South Africa.
Currently they have an external development team but are looking to eventually bring everyone in house. You will be working alongside the team and closely with the CSO, to plan out technical decisions for the company and contribute to improving climate change.
The position is remote but you will be required to meet the team in London once every two weeks. Candidates based in and around London is preferred.
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead the new in house software team.
* Be involved in the architect and implementation of the full stack platform.
* Build modern cloud based software.
* Integrating with client systems.
Skills & Qualifications
* Modern HTML and CSS
* Experience with one or more of the common frameworks (React, Angular, Vue, Express, Flask, etc)
* Cloud experience (AWS is the preference)
* Architecture skills.
* Leadership skills.
* Competitive Salary
* Stock Options
* Up to 20% bonus
* Fully Remote
* Chance to gain commercial experience with AI and Machine Learning
If you're interested please contact email@example.com for further information.