Senior Java Developer / Consultant | 100% Remote | IT Solutions Provider
I am engaged with a leading IT Services & Solutions provider in the UK who are recruiting for something of a hybrid role… a Senior Software Consultant. The position is essentially a Senior Java Developer with Consulting skills, with the role focused on the delivery of a portfolio of applications encompassing both greenfield and brownfield development projects.
The organisation are firmly established in the UK and provide IT Solutions for a range of customers with a specific focus on Telecommunications. Moreover, due to the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, this role has been signed off as fully remote and this will continue once the pandemic has ended.
Therefore I am happy to accept applications from candidates based anywhere in the UK.
In terms of the role, you will be embedded within a small team (6), working on a portfolio consisting of 5/6 enterprise applications. Your role will involve direct engagement with the client, gathering requirements and then translating them into high-level designs. You will be involved across the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and will be expected to bring new and fresh ideas to the table, so a proactive and forward-thinking applicant is ideal!
Skills & Qualifications
* Proven experience working with the Java technology stack (Java 8-13), as well as wider associated technologies including Spring, Hibernate, JBoss and Maven.
* Strong database skills, with a specific focus on Oracle technologies.
* Good communication skills, with proven experience dealing with either internal or external stakeholders.
* Understanding of modern engineering practices including Agile, Scrum, Kanban, CI/CD and TDD.
* Experience working with tools such as Git, Jenkins, JIRA and SVN.
* Experience working with SOA, Microservices and APIs.
So if you like the sound of the above and are interested in finding out more then please get in touch. You can contact me via the following:
* Email: email@example.com
* Telephone: 0191 338 7540
* LinkedIn: 'Liam Haghighat'
Anything discussed will be 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.