Lead Dev Ops Engineer- £80,000- Remote (1 day a month onsite)
My client is an innovative and award winning independent software company and AWS Premier Partner. Due to their continued growth, they are seeking DevOps engineers who will be able to work on their internal product and consult their customers.
You will be working on cutting edge Cloud Solutions with our large customer base, the role provides plenty of scope for development and career progression. You will be happy to get involved in all levels of technical discussions while willing and capable to get your hands dirty and code.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Developing and deploying infrastructure using IAC on AWS.
* Developing and enhancing IAC and application CI/CD pipelines
* Collaborate and educate other teams when and where needed.
* Contribute to and define best practices.
You will have:
* Knowledge and experience of Infrastructure as code
* Strong development background, Python preferred
* Source control systems (e.g. Git)
* Scripting (e.g. bash, PowerShell)
My client have an outstanding range of flexible benefits, including private medical care and bonus schemes. They are an equal opportunity, disability friendly, lifestyle and orientation supporting, inclusive employer. They thrive on working collaboratively and value innovation.
If you are interested in applying for this role or want to find out more information please get in touch with myself via email at email@example.com or via mobile on +44 (0)191 255 1430 (ext 1430), or apply via the apply link attached to this advert.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.