Do you want to work with modern tech while making the world a better place?
This client is a company that mixes charitable work with entertainment and is looking to hire a Java Developer!
My client is one of the world's largest charitable donors, Beneficiaries from these charities often meet with the developers to discuss the charitable work that they have contributed to. With donations going to organisations focusing on the environment, disability support, mental health support and many others, you're bound to an impact on a cause you care about.
With this role, you get to work agile, with modern tech and be responsible for the backend systems that form my client's product. As part of this established team you take part in full lifecycle projects, pair-programming and much more, including:
* Workshops with users from other departments
* Experimenting and learn new techniques
* Driving their architecture forward together with other developers.
Tech Stack: Java, Dropwizard Micro Services, Amazon AWS, ActiveMQ, Docker, Vue, PostgreSQL
This company is looking for profiles with the following:
* 4+ years of professional development experience with Java
* Strong experience within the Spring ecosystems
* Strong knowledge of DevOps (CI/CD, Jenkins etc.)
Experience with AWS (or other cloud platforms) is desirable about non-essential.
How they Enjoy Work
On top of helping make the world a better place, developers here receive a competitive monthly salary and…
* Collective Agreement with Pension
* 5,000 SEK wellness allowance
* 30 days' vacation
* 10,000 SEK education budget per annum
* Time off for volunteer work
Want to join them?
Please send across your CV as soon as possible!
If you have any questions about this role you're more than welcome to contact Jenna Owens - email@example.com