Roles and Responsibilities
* Collaborate with various teams that includes Development/Infra/Products to ensure successful delivery, maintenance planning and correction of build errors.
* Day-to-day monitoring, backup, deployment and maintenance of systems
* Develop/build/maintain continuous integration/deployment (CI/CD) pipelines and automated testing to support high quality software build in a continuous build/deploy environment (Jenkins Pipeline/Library)
* Writing scripts/programs for service monitoring and health check of systems which perform automated integration flow and alerting.
* Automate and build up scalable systems/environment using latest technologies (e.g. Kubernetes) with infrastructure-as-code and GitOps strategy
* Automate security hardening in testing, deployment and production setup based on industrial best practices
* Provide technical insights for the design and implementation of solutions.
* Promote a Dev Ops culture through building relationships with Development & Operations and driving enhancements to the end-to-end release process (workstation to production).
* Continuously identifying new tools, ideas to improve whole process of Production systems. Strong self learning ability, motivation to work on new Technologies.
* Any other duties assigned by the Team Lead/Solution Architect
* Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 5 years of relevant experience in the below areas:
* Ability to troubleshoot problems and solve abstract issues during system administration.
* Experience with load balancing setup for TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, routings.
* Experience in documentation for manuals, guides, troubleshooting and system design.
* Experience in computing platforms such as AWS/GCP/Azure (e.g. AWS: EC2, RDS, ELB, EFS, ELK, ElasticCache, S3, VPC, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS, AMK, EKS, MSK)
* Experienced with building and setting up high velocity and reliable CI/CD pipeline using tools/platforms such as Jenkins, Gitlab, Nexus, Maven, Spinnaker
* Knowledge on Quality Tools and Management tools like Sonar and Jira
* Proficiency with containers and cloud orchestration tools such as Docker, Kubernetes
* Hands on Infrastructure-as-Code control using tools such as Ansible AWX/Tower, RunDeck, Chef, Terraform, Puppet, Cloudformation and so on
* Familiarity with deployment of application performance monitoring (APM), Jeager, Open Tracing, App Mesh, AWS X-ray
* Hands on in depth experience in some of the following technologies: Vault/Grafana/Prometheus/Keycloak
* Ability to automate repeatable processes via scripts (e.g. via Terraform, bash, Powershell, Ruby, JS, Python, Groovy, etc.)
* Excellent experience with system administration (Ubuntu/Debian)
* Experienced with the latest DevSecOps orchestration tools, designing DevSecOps environment and Docker containers which are application-centric rather than component-specific
* AWS certification will be an added advantage
* Good to have experience with micro-services and event-driven systems (e.g. Kafka)
* Recognise, troubleshoot and resolve and system issues without supervision.
* Self-starter with the ability to appropriately priorities and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment.
* Excellent spoken and written communication skill, and interpersonal skills