Are you ready to make the next step in your career?
Are you an e-Commerce fanatic? Than our client will be like Music in your ears! They are an innovative and fast-growing International e-Commerce scale-up organisation who want to become EMEA's largest platform for printed materials. They are constantly evolving to work on the latest innovations to challenge the status quo.
You will be able to work on the latest cutting-edge technologies within the latest trends of GCP. You will be able to scale their Infrastructure in a sustainable way that is crucial for their future success. You will have the opportunity to learn and develop within the teams and ensure automation. You can decide what your tool stack is going to be and create the processes in your way!
You will be part of an International team of engineers, which is a very bonding team that likes to keep their communication lines short. They are an open and transparent organization, where knowledge sharing is a part of their daily routine to ensure everyone is keeping themselves up-to-date with the latest advancements within the Tech industry.
Are you the engineer who likes to work with GCP and DevOps? Work with the latest technology and receive the autonomy on your way of choosing your tech stack and approach? An environment where you be able to grow and develop your career? Than this a place where you will be happy to bring your career to the next stage!
Role & Responsibilities
* GCP is your favourite cloud to work with, or you want to change your career towards the GCP Cloud
* Passion for Automation, writing scripts and are interested in security on application/infrastructure level
* Communicating in English or Dutch
* Experience with GCP
* Experience with Kubernetes, Docker
* Experience with PHP, Python
* Experience with Helm, Ansible
* Salary up to 58.000 euro + 8% Holiday payment
* 24/7 access to their Health Gym
* Laptop of own choice
* Work on the latest technology stack
* Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
* Unique young team of Engineers
* Opportunities to grow and learn/develop
* Take on the best innovative projects