We have a unique opportunity for a Lead Game Data Analyst in Oslo, Norway!
You will be tasked with creating and leading an analytics department within a successful Nordic gaming company.
Working closely alongside the development team, and marketing/finance/operations, you will endeavour to create a game data model and analytical framework.
You and your team will be behind the design, maintenance and optimisation of the data platform and it's systems.
You will provide analysis reports relating to user profiling, retention, and competition.
In addition, you will be actively involved in the recruitment and training processes of your new team, and help them to realise their true potential within analytics.
As a Lead, your role will include creating and tracking KPIs to influence project decisions and support the operations team, and provide strategic insight to other departments
Skills & Experience
* 5+ years experience within the gaming industry
* 2+ years experience in a leadership, mentorship, or management role
* Working knowledge of data analysis techniques, languages, software and systems (R, Python, Tableau)
* Expertise at providing data backed insight to game developers
* A competitive compensation package including enhanced pension, insurances and bonus
* Games console of your choice with game library
* Great company culture with social events (virtual, for now)
* Free on-site gym and PT sessions
For any questions, or to apply, please contact Lucy on email@example.com