Infrastructure DevOps Cloud Consultant - fully remote
One of my most prominent clients is seeking a fully remote Infrastructure DevOps Cloud Consultant. This role is perfect for someone with many years of DevOps and Cloud experience and excellent communication skills. Although this is fully remote, they would like people in these areas incase of client-related emergencies: NYC, DC, San Antonio, Dayton, Ogden, and Charleston. Due to the fact that some projects you may be working on with my client may require security clearances, this role is currently only open to US Citizens who are clearable. You do not currently need to have a security clearance of any kind, just needs to be obtainable if needed for government work.
* Extensive experience within a cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP)
* Experience with: VMWare, OpenStack, OpenShift
* Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
* Experience with CI/CD processes: Jenkins, CloudFoundry
* Experience with high performance computing and cloud infrastructure
* Java/Unix experience
* System interface technology experience - Web Services, RPC, Corba
* Excellent communication
* BS Degree in Computer Science or higher
* Ability to manage agile processes and cloud native solutions
- PTO/PTO Flex Program
- Fully remote
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K match
- Education Reimbursement
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Michaela Raffaele immediately at email@example.com with your most recent resume or call 813-437-6879.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jefferson frank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.