Our client is a certified, award-winning provider of AWS and DevOps consulting and implementation services. - AWS Premier Consulting Partner. - They are an integrated team of skilled engineers, architects, developers, project managers, and sales & marketing professionals who are passionate about software excellence, innovation, and client success. They work with organizations of all sizes, in all industries, including some of the coolest start-ups and growth companies in Silicon Valley.
You are an experienced DevOps engineer with 7+ years of experience, who is comfortable automating and maintaining cloud infrastructures. You have demonstrated exposure and proven expertise and success with a range of tools and services, superb troubleshooting skills, passion for automating everything, and a sense of ownership.
Hands on experience with VMware and Microsoft is a plus
This is a full time opportunity. No C2C and No Sponsorship. You should have valid work permits.
* Work with a team of DevOps Engineers to Architect, Build, and Implement redundant, resilient, scalable, self-sustaining, and self-healing cloud infrastructures in AWS.
* Evangelize infra as code and automation as much as possible. Use extensive knowledge of the DevOps tool set to enable that achievement. Ex: Terraform, Cloudformation, CircleCI, Gitlab, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes.
* Work independently on projects with clients and stakeholders, get their requirements and keep them posted with the new features and improvements
* Help with troubleshooting issues with Oncall engineers
* Develop and improve current operational practices and procedures
* Ensure the implementation and maintaining of compliance and security practices in operational infrastructure
* Additionally, you will be responsible for training and mentoring junior DevOps engineers and new team members
* Besides client related project work, you will be participating in internal demo/idea generation/blog posts in order to bring new initiatives and new tools to be implemented with our clients.
You have experience of 7+ years in DevOps engineering, and worked with the following Tech skills for 5 years at a minimum:
* Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with solution architecting environments in AWS cloud space.
* Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with code pipeline design, development, and managing CI/CD workflows and tools.
* Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience of core DevOps concepts (CI/CD, Agile & Automation)
* Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing, and firewall
* Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with designing a secure infrastructure using current cloud-native security standards
* Container orchestration knowledge is a must.
* Solutioning experience is required.
* 5+ years of use in Infrastructure as code (Terraform / Cloudformation/CDK)
* 5+ years of using container orchestration tools (Kubernetes/EKS or ECS, Rancher, etc.)
* 5+ years of using configuration management tools (Puppet, Ansible, Helm Charts, etc.)
* 5+ years of working in all things containers (Docker or Docker-Compose, etc.)
* 5+ years of using CI/CD tools (Jenkins, CircleCI, Gitlab, Concourse, or similar)
* Sense of Leadership
* Always collaborating to Team Work efforts (Teamwork savvy)
* A love for Documentation
* Ability to scope out requirements for tasks
* Provide guidance and directions frequently for project/client work (mentoring superhero)
* Have Knowledge and experience with Agile practices
* Eager to learn and always get new certifications
* The ability to communicate with stakeholders from different backgrounds
Perks & Benefits
Work From Anywhere:
We are proud to adopt a fully remote work system where all team members have the discretion to work everywhere. With such a remote model, you will be able to have a real work-life balance and enjoy more time with your family.
A Diverse Collaborative Team:
You will be surrounded by a team who hail from over 16 countries, backgrounds, and cultures. Our diversity is our strength and an immense source of pride. We believe having diverse talent collaborate in an inclusive environment helps us to be a better, stronger company.
Opportunities for Growth:
* Training, certifications & technical mentoring
* Access to Udemy business courses
* Career coaching sessions
* Mindfulness Sessions
* Yoga classes
Our employees are our greatest strength, so we'll support your career development, reward your accomplishments, and help you achieve your personal goals. We're growing fast and need creative thinkers who embrace the challenges of innovation, a changing marketplace and exceeding customer expectations.
* PST Shift