AWS NATIVE CLOUD ARCHITECT
A leading partner to the world's major cloud providers, including AWS, Azure, and Google. Our Cloud First multi-service group of more than 70,000 cloud professionals delivers a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities across data, edge, integrated infrastructure and applications, deep ecosystem skills, culture of change along with a deep industry expertise to shape, move, build and operate our clients' businesses in the cloud. To accelerate our customers transformation leveraging cloud, we combine world-class learning and talent development expertise; deep experience in cloud change management; and cloud-ready operating models with a commitment to responsible business by design - with security, data privacy, responsible use of artificial intelligence, sustainability and ethics and compliance built into the fundamental changes we help companies achieve.
A motivated, inquisitive developer. You enjoy using your development skills to deliver innovative solutions that help our clients improve the services they provide. Driven by curiosity, you explore how new technologies can be applied to solve challenging business problems. You thrive in a collaborative, creative and productive team environment where ideas are freely exchanged, and innovative concepts evolve into practical solutions.
* Design and Implement AWS architectures and environments
* Design Native Cloud Application Architectures or optimize applications for AWS
* Collaborating within a project team to solve complex problems
Here's what you need:
* Minimum of 3 years' experience developing business applications
* Hands-on AWS experience with at least 1 implementation (preferred in an Enterprise scale environment)
* Minimum AWS Associate level certification
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
* Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
* Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Bonus points if you have:
* A Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science
* Experience with cloud platforms, including Kubernetes, Open Shift, Docker Enterprise, or Cloud Foundry in the public cloud
* Minimum of 3 years' experience with Infrastructure as Code automation tools/platforms such as AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible
* A system engineering or developer background with the ability to learn quickly and share your knowledge with the broader team
* A mindset of automate everything
You will always be learning in this role through:
* On the job learning: opportunity to be immersed in the design and implementation of human-centric solutions to help solve client's largest and most complex challenges, powered by the latest AWS technologies and industry's best practices such event-driven architectures and domain driven design. Collaborate on internal assets and contribute to open source community projects
* Being part of a tightknit, vibrant AWS community; client teams pushing the boundaries of new business capabilities and emerging AWS technologies and services, sharing their experiences and lessons learned with each other.
Salary & Compensation:
* 130-165k DOE (Depending on Experience)
* We are currently looking for early career, mid-level and senior candidates
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Upward mobility and growth for high preforming individuals.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com