Senior Frontend/Fullstack Developer, Product development
My client is looking for a senior developer to help them in building systems that manage the gate area at airports.
Here you'd be working with the design, development and architecture of their frontend applications. (You'd be actively contributing to the development of their whole system from the frontend, to backend and embedded devices.)
As a senior developer, you'd be taking technical leadership of my client's front-end applications as well as an agile team.
* Designing, specifying and implementing system solutions while considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance.
* Developing, maintain and improve the overall architecture.
* Leverage agile methodologies to ensure product delivery with POC and MVP, sprints, etc.
Tech Stack: Angular, Node.js, Typescript, Websocket, GraphQL, REST, RabbitMQ, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps
This client wants to move forward as an organization so their ideal applicant should be able to build structure, develop and influence our methods with the rest of the team and investigate new possible technologies to fulfil the organization's business needs.
You must have:
* 3+ years professional experience
* Working knowledge of Node.JS, Angular2+ and TypeScript
* Experience with microservices and REST API development
* Fluent English
It's a bonus if you have experience with other parts of their tech stack (see above).
This is a full-time, permanent role based in Malmö at a company that prides itself on providing an international, multicultural and entrepreneurial environment.
For this role, the client is offering a monthly salary of up to 45,000 SEK per month with ITP1 pension, health care and other perks in line with the local market.
Want to join them?
Please send across your CV as soon as possible!
If you have any questions about this role you're more than welcome to contact Jenna Owens - email@example.com