A global universal bank are recruiting Mobile DevOps Engineer for Digital team to help, build and continuously improve digital services (Smart app) product.
Role & Responsibilities
Responsible for defining & executing CI/CD strategy for iOS applications.
Working closely with mobile development & DevOps team to create a best in class developer experience
Monitor, maintain and extend the existing in-house iOS CI setup.
Use iOS build knowledge to optimize pipelines to best suit project requirements.
Skills & Qualifications
* iOS build system - configurations, dependency management
* Jenkins pipelines
* iOS Development knowledge - Swift, iOS SDK
* Mobile CI Tools - Fastlane etc
* Bonus scheme
* Pension plan
* Special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more
* Flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies like -balance family and work-life.
To apply to this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential chat on +44 (0)203 148 4639
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.