Engineering Manager, £110,000, London (2 days per week)
Jefferson Frank have partnered with a long standing organisation within the United Kingdom who is going through a stage of expansion and such have highlighted a necessity for a technical leader to join the business, and guide the platform engineering unit.
Also, you will be joining an organisation that not only understands the requirement to care for their customers but also the world around them - they are committed to helping the UK reach Net Zero by 2050, and have also become Carbon Neutral through offsetting their emissions and still push on to reduce their footprint.
* You will lead a newly formed platform engineering team dedicated to producing a revolutionary product.
* Design and build high scale critical national infrastructure and government secure services.
* Updating, modifying and creating DNS infrastructure.
* Work closely with other engineering managers and senior stakeholders within the business.
* Demonstrable experience in effective team management and technical leadership.
* Extensive experience working with DNS protocols and experience of at least one type of DNS software.
* Strong Linux fundamentals, and a Linux background.
* Good knowledge of networking technologies and principles.
* Containerisation experience with any of the following - Kubernetes, Docker, EKS, ECS.
* Work experience with AWS (beneficial).
If you feel as though you match up well to this position, then I'd encourage you to reach out to me or submit your application. All while, if you feel as though you don't quite match up to every aspect, I'd still be happy to discuss.
Need a little more convincing? Please take a look at what my client can offer as an employer.
* Basic salary of £110,000 depending on the applicant's experience.
* Opportunity to work for a Carbon Neutral employer.
* Hybrid Working environment (3 days a week - working from home)
DNS // Networking // Linux // AWS // Engineering Manager // Technical Leadership // Head of Platform // Containers // Kubernetes // Docker