DevOps Manager | AWS Partner | $200K+ fully-remote
A n established AWS client we're working with is looking to hire a DevOps Manager to join their team (remotely), and lead
Job Responsiblities & Technical Reqs:
* Lead the operations of the core infrastructure (including AWS and Kubernetes), coordinate automation/tooling requirements across all of engineering and IT, and oversee the health of the core data storage platforms.
* Engage with product and engineering teams to design, build and maintain the system / software for high availability and resiliency
* Guide the evolution of the core infrastructure to support hundreds of billion near real-time events processed per month
* Coordinate roadmap and planning for the team
* Mentor junior and senior engineers on operational best practices for architecture, implementation, and operation of large-scale cloud systems
* Excellent understanding of AWS tools/services - EC2, S3, VPC, RDS, CloudFormation, etc.
* Expert level knowledge of AWS and at least one configuration management systems (Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Cloudformation, etc)
* Programming experience with one or more relevant languages: Java, Python, Scala
* Hands-on leading CI/CD pipeline development using Terraform, CloudFormation or similar frameworks.
* Experience delivering real-time distributed computing systems, preferably SaaS in a micro-service and/or serverless (e.g., Lambda) architecture.
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills, Highly collaborative working style
Salary / Company/Employee Benefits:
$200K+ Salary Range (Base) + Annual Bonus % + Equity Options
* Fully-Remote Work Flexibility (long-term)
* Balanced Work/Life Balance and flexible working schedule.
* ''Unlimited PTO'' Policy, Equity Options, 401K Match Program
* Excellent Employee/Family Benefits (Medical, Dental, Health)
* Fun, collaborative, supportive work culture
* Publicly-traded company with RSU/Stock Options available
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to email@example.com or call 480-530-2031.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.