AWS Service Manager - Suffolk
My client are a well-established Networking and Cloud Services company based in Suffolk. Founded over 100 years ago the business has now significantly grown and due to recent successes means they are looking to expand even further.
They pride themselves on empowering their people, providing real value to their clients by delivering sustainable cloud solutions with long lasting benefits. They place personal growth and development at the heart of the business, and they give people the autonomy to own their role and be an expert in their field.
* Salary paying around £54,000pa
* Excellent benefits
* Remote working
* Continuing to develop customer relations and experiences
* Managing third party suppliers
* Management of escalation and major incidents
* Managing and reporting on performance against SLA's at service review meetings.
* Supervision of operational activity to make sure that you are giving a high quality service.
Skills and experience we're looking for:
* Experience within Networking, hardware and hosting
* Experience with ITIL
* Service Management experience with cloud hosting such as AWS.
If you are wanting to be a part of a close knit team and this role sounds interesting to you, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if you know anyone else that might be suitable for the position then please get in touch!