Our Client is looking for full stack Software Engineers to join the team. Our client is the leader of mobile and cloud-based project management and document control software designed specifically for subcontractors in the construction industry. They are easy to use, software-as-a-service solution helps self-performing contractors increase standardization, accountability, productivity, and profits.
* Great customers
* Strong comp
* Bonuses and Equity
IDEAL Candidate - a fullstack developer, AWS, NodeJS, React, ReactNative, Serverless experience and API experience. (Preferred = GraphQL)
Role & Responsibilitie:
* · Abstract and critical thinker and problem solver able to get to the root of difficult challenges.
· Able to think and communicate at a very technical detailed level but also at a higher level for broader non-technical audiences.
* · Takes a tactical approach to how the team executes.
* · Takes a strategic approach to how we organize and plan.
* · Responsible for code quality and best practices.
* · Influences design decisions based on reusability, readability, performance, scalability, supportability and testability factors.
* · Responsible for ensuring that code can be tested and deployed through automated solutions.
* · Holistic and cross functional awareness, ability to engage outside of team in a constructive way.
* · Communicates regularly and clearly.
* · Able to write high quality code.
* · Understand modern design patterns and architectures.
* · Bring a positive attitude to the team and presents a professional and optimistic outlook.
Skills & Qualifications
10+ years in full-lifecycle software engineering or equivalent.
* 5+ Years experience building SaaS platforms delivered on AWS
* 5+ years working with the NodeJS
* 3+ years experience developing production SaaS systems leveraging serverless design patterns on AWS (toolsets include AWS Lambda, Serverless framework, AWS SAM, etc.)
* 3+ Years experience developing web applications using ReactJS
* 5+ years professional experience with relational databases (e.g. AuroraDB, MySQL etc.)
* 5+ years professional experience with NOSQL databases (e.g. DocumentDB, MongoDB, DynamoDB etc.)
* 5+ years developing software in an agile environment
* 3+ years experience developing leveraging containers and supporting technologies for the deployment and management of production systems (e.g. Docker, Amazon ECS, etc.)
* 3+ years of proven experience building scalable REST endpoints.
* Experience developing mobile applications (preferably leveraging React Native)
* Experience with API design and implementation leveraging GraphQL (preferably with AWS AppSync)
* BS, BA or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
Stock as well
Send all Resumes to J.Carrion@jeffersonfrank.com
Brand: JFI Product: Software