My client has a fantastic remote opportunity (In Colorado) with one of my best clients. My client is a leader in cloud & hosting solutions. They specialize in difficult cloud migrations & hybrid environments with a focus on customer savings.
My client is looking for a DevOps engineer/Systems admin to come join their team. In this role you would be collaborating with internal stakeholders, Software Development teams, and other information technology resources to provide efficiency to their clients. You will help to automate & streamline operations/processes, along with building & maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring & operations.
Some of the requirements -
* Provide operational support for Cloud environment (vmware) , inclusive of network, storage, compute, Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, HPUX), and application services.
* Responsibility for analyzing network and system performance and evaluating new tools and systems
* Develop, Monitor and maintain CI/CD Pipelines for production deployments
* Recommend, develop and implement system enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the system including installing, upgrading/patching, monitoring, problem resolution, configuration management and security
* 4-7 years' experience in administration of complex systems environments
* Experience with source code version control systems like git, syn, etc.
* Experience with modern web architectures & cloud platforms (VMware preferred)
* Experience with DevOps automation/configuration management tools like TeamCity, Nagios, ELK, Splunk, Octopus Deploy, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
* A working understanding of code and script ( Python, PowerShell, Ruby, Phpetc.)
* Experience with web servers (IIS, Nginx, etc.) and load balances (HAProxy, Azure, etc.)
My client has started interviews so if you or someone you know is interested, please forward an updated resume & a few times that we can discuss more!
Looking forward to working with you!
If you feel that you or someone you know would be a strong fit for this position, please don't hesitate to reach out to Kyle Sheldrew at Jefferson Frank International at 303-558-4360 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Frank is part of the Frank Recruitment Group, a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS/Azure jobs, as well as the AWS/Azure market, I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.