Provision, configure, administrate, automate, monitor, and support enterprise Cloud services. Through automation, enforce continuous compliance to operation and security standards. Perform operational engineering for activities which include platform upgrades, server patching, monitoring, configuration, and troubleshooting. Provide periodic off-hours on-call support for production and development environments. Manage security logging, monitoring, and alert triage and participate in security incident response and investigation.
Strategic Cloud /Automation Development & Guidance: Assist with enterprise datacenter modernization initiative by researching, designing, recommending, and implementing an Azure cloud infrastructure which supports global business applications and operations. Assist in the development of processes and practices as it relates to the migration of workloads to Azure. Assist in the design state-of-the-art technical solutions on Azure that are scalable, reliable, secure, and meet performance requirements. Support architectural design and new cloud service implementations utilizing industry best practices. Assist with the planning and migration of legacy applications to the Azure Cloud. May assist other team members with questions related to cloud services
Skills & Qualifications
* Knowledge in Azure and VMware virtual environments.
* Basic understanding of Microsoft Azure product and services suite of products and their applicable use cases, best practices, implementation, and support considerations.
* Basic understanding of Azure platform and network security.
* Basic understanding of Azure identity and access management.
* Knowledge of Azure backup and disaster recovery processes using tools such as Azure backup and ASR.
* Practical understanding of scripting tools and Cloud automation.
* Able to write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
* Novice coding in JSON.
* Experience with Azure and IAM security policies.
* Ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
* Strong interpersonal skills used in developing strong working relationships and effective listening skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent decision-making, problem solving and conflict resolution capabilities.
* Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. GDPR, HIPAA, SOX, etc.).
* Experience with on-premise datacenter technologies (Hyper-V, S2D, ESX, etc.).
* Medical through Blue Cross Blue Shield
* HSA Account
* Dental through Delta
* Vision through EyeMed
* FSA for medical, dental, and child care funds
* Family Planning
* $15k for adoption, surrogacy, fertility treatments, fertility medications, reimbursements for donors
* 401k matched @ 3%
* 100% Vested after 4 years
* Extensive PTO
* Volunteer time off
* Pet insurance
* 10k tuition reimbursement
* Wellness programs and rewards