Cloud Security Consultant - 6 Month Contract to Hire - 100% Remote
Are you a passionate technologist that loves to work with customers? Are you interested in being involved in some of the biggest transformational IT projects in the US, from 5G, to robotics, to Machine Learning and large scale migrations to AWS? As a Cloud Security Senior Consultant, you have the opportunity to be at the front lines with our clients, supporting them with their cloud security needs to securely navigate their journey to the cloud.
What to expect:
* Cloud Security Solutioning: You will devise implementation plans, formulate cloud security architecture designs, and join implementation teams in implementing the solutions.
* AWS Cloud Security Implementation: You will follow implementation plans and designs to implement various components in the cloud to secure client's cloud tenants.
* Third Party Cloud Security Platforms Implementation: You will get acquainted with leading cloud security platforms and solutions, attend trainings for the same and follow implementation plans and designs.
The "Must Haves":
* Experience in architecting and developing security solutions on AWS
* Understand identity concepts - SAML, JWT, Oauth etc.
* Solid understanding of security concepts, tools, and frameworks
* Ability to Identify, remediate, and document security risks
* Good written and oral communication skills
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this cutting edge company! Send your resume to Sarah Greenstein at email@example.com or schedule a call to speak with me here.
Jefferson Frank, a brand of Frank Recruitment Group, is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific