* Lead the observability initiatives, working with Observability engineers, TPM, and stakeholders to deliver high-quality Observability platforms as a self-service on time
On the Cloud AWS technology monitoring, alerting, in the Kubernetes, microservices environment
* Work with stakeholders to understand the Observability requirements and developing Observability roadmaps based on the team vision.
* Work with the engineering team to architect their application to be Cloud-native applications, using best practices and sound designs.
* Mentor others by providing ongoing team training and high-quality documentation, delivering the best in class solutions for the Observability and Cloud Platform
* Experience in working in Observability/DevOps/SRE/Cloud Infrastructure
* Experience with designing and implementing production-ready AWS infrastructure in a highly regulated industry
* Experience with designing and implementing enterprise-grade Observability platforms which enable the self-service capability for the application owners to observe their assets, so that they can meet their service SLA goals
* Hands-on experience with designing and implementing Prometheus, Grafana, EFK, Jaeger in a large scale production environment
* Experience leading projects and mentoring junior staff members
* Skillful at Terraform or other IAC tools. Hands-on experience of enabling self-service using GitOps and infrastructure as code pipeline
* Strong grasp of Helm, Packer, and Docker fundamentals
* Familiar with GCP and Azure will be a plus
* CKA/AWS/GCP/Azure certification is preferred
* Proficiency in one or more programming languages including (but not limited to) Python, Java, GO
* Familiar with Infrastructure as code tools, such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Puppet
* Understanding of CI/CD and experience with Jenkins, Pipeline as code
* Experience in Source control using tools such as GIT
* Excellent communication and documentation skill, ability to clearly and succinctly communicate with team members and stakeholders.