Software Application Team Lead | Remote (Calgary, AB) | AWS ISV Partner
This is a new opportunity to join a post-IPO, emerging AWS Technology Partner that creates safety solutions utilizing IoT/AI/ML technologies to create cutting-edge SaaS solutions.
* Experience developing scalable web applications using modern technology in a SaaS IoT environment dealing with real-time streaming data, web portals, and analytics
* Experience mentoring, overseeing team members and support their career development
* Good interpersonal communication skills, leadership and a highly collaborative mindset. Able to communicate with stakeholders efficiently and effectively across relevant groups and teams.
* Curious about new technologies, concepts, and areas of business. Preference for AWS Cloud technologies
* Python, Java (hands-on), React/Angular preferred, strong knowledge of Docker, Linux, and familiarity with AWS tools.
* Any experience with Event Driven architecture, DDD, Emerging Patterns
* Any experience with the following is preferred: AWS API Gateway, Angular 11, Amazon Web Services and all they offer, IoT, ECS, Fargate, RDS MySQL, Aurora PostgreSQL, Lambda, Elasticsearch, Aurora, Docker, DataDog, CD/CI pipelines on CodePipeline and CodeBuild, CloudFormation, ALB, Python, Java, Spring-boot RedShift, Spark, EMR, Kinesis (Streams, Firehose, Analytics)
* Experience with various big data analytics pipelines in the cloud
Company / Employee Benefits:
* Working with a well-estalblished, highly-valued company with a world-class team of senior developers and software professionals to act as mentors as you develop.
* Working with an array of interesting products to own and an entrepreneurial environment to thrive in.
* Exposure to a wide variety of modern web technologies.
* 401K Match & Annual Contribution
* Excellent Employee/Family Benefits (Medical, Dental, Health)
* Unlimited PTO
* Remote work capacity
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to email@example.com or call 480-530-2031.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.