* At least 5 years of experience in Software Development
* Comfortable with a programming language like Python or Golang
* You've been building Python-based backends using Flask and/or Django professionally for at least 2 years.
* You have experience with testing frameworks such as pytest or unittest.
* Understanding of data structures, relational databases, ETL processes, and relational queries
* One or more application and/or database platforms, for example, Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL, Postgresql
* 1 to 2 years of SQL experience is must
* Understanding of no-SQL databases
* A deep understanding of the Cloud platforms and a passion for automation
* Must have significant experience with AWS services (Azure and/or GCP a bonus)
* Application development tools like Version Control Systems (Git), Code Coverage, etc
* Computer Science degree and/or 3 years of progressive experience in development and software engineering
* Willing to work in EST time zone
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
* Worked with Apache Airflow professionally
* Architecting data structures using Elastic Search
* Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
* CI/CD Tool and pipeline implementation experience like Gitlab-ci, Jenkins, AWS CodePipeline/CodeBuild, or Github Actions
* Cloud, infrastructure, systems automation and tools. Sample platforms would be AWS CloudFormation and/or CDK
* You have developed a microservice or API and deployed it to the cloud using "serverless" techniques.