Python Software Engineer - San Francisco/hybrid - up to $160,000
Python Software Engineer
* Work with a company leading the way in bettering the world now and for future generations
* Impact the cutting edge of scientific discovery and solutions through understanding our DNA
* Fantastic salary plus benefits, and a great team of people to boot!
What you will do:
* Work in a team to scope, define, and articulate solutions to complex computing and information management challenges.
* Use your top-notch software engineering skills to develop robust, well-tested code.
* Contribute to the architecture and operations of our computing infrastructure.
* Contribute to a supportive atmosphere of collective learning and development.
* As a well-rounded engineer, participate in all aspects of the development process and be interested in our mission.
* Excellent skills in Python and, ideally, familiarity with other languages.
* Experience with Linux/Unix and cloud computing and cluster orchestration, such as AWS EC2 and S3, Kubernetes/EKS, Docker, and related technologies.
* Experience and comfort with modern software development, unit testing, CI/CD, and devops.
* Familiarity with information architecture strategies, ideally using a combination of relational, non-relational, and message schema tools.
* Awesome if you have experience with any of: sequence analysis, ETL pipelines, analytics, ML/AI, system security, full-stack teamwork.
Additional note: even if you are not sure if you fully qualify, I'm here to talk about it! Shoot your shot!
Client does NOT offer visa sponsorship at this time.
This opportunity will go fast, so don't miss your chance to be a part of a company that values you and the work they bring to the world! Send your resume to Taia Butler at email@example.com or call me at (303) 558-4356.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.