As a result of continued growth, there is an immediate opportunity for a Cloud Solutions Architect to join our team, managing AWS based systems, helping customers in migrating existing solutions to AWS and designing new AWS based architectures. This role can be fully remote, based within the UK, or hybrid with up to 3 days a week working from home.
Role & Responsibilities
* Design and build of AWS based solutions
* Day to day management of customer servers
* Working directly with our customers on a daily basis
* Providing excellent levels of customer service
* Participation in a 24/7 on-call rota
* Keeping up to date with AWS best practice and developments
* Attendance at client meetings and company events
Skills & Experience
* Previous experience in using Amazon Web Services.
* AWS certifications, at associate or professional level
* 3 years' experience of administering Linux servers
* Command line configuration/troubleshooting knowledge
* Good problem-solving skills
* Able to work on your own initiative and as a part of a team
* Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
* The ability to manage a varied and busy workload.
* Experience in system architecture design, particularly AWS related
* 34 Days Annual Leave
* Company Pension
* Private Health Care plan
* Perkbox benefits, rewards and recognition
* Ample opportunity to develop your career as you will be an essential part of a fast-growing company
* Family Friendly working environment
* Professional development and support, we aim to get all our engineers Amazon certified
* Everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best products possible
* Work on a wide variety of implementations and customer requirements, using most of the AWS services in different ways to meet customer needs
For more information, please contact Declan on 02031484662, or email your CV over to email@example.com.