Product Owner - Scale up - Visa sponsorship - Amsterdam
This is one of the fastest-growing fintech start-ups that provide best-in-class financial services. The founders of this venture have already implemented revolutionary, Cloud-native core-banking solutions more than a decade ago, when 'Cloud' just became a thing. Secondly, these visionaries have been always one step ahead and due to their previous success & knowledge, they are now working on the next ground-breaking solution. In other words, they have the pioneering solution with successful engineers & leaders that sets them up for global expansion.
As you see they form a group of young & ambitious business and IT professionals who have launched the MVP already in 3 different countries (really positive feedbacks so far). I cannot tell too much about the product details, but to give you an idea they are building an intelligent API technology that enables businesses to build their unique ecosystem of customized products & services to enhance customer engagement.
To fit in their culture, you will need to be excited about working in a start-up environment where you turn 'chaos' into 'structure'. You can imagine daily / weekly white-board brainstorm sessions where everyone is involved and everyone's ideas are taken into consideration. You shape the product, you shape the culture. You are overall curious about latest tech and business trends, you see the 'big picture' and you are there for team success other than the big pay-check (though the job pays really well).
You will be part of an fun and productive environment with constant challenges and puzzles to solve. A truly inspiring group working on an exciting product.
You will do:
* Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
* Maintain expertise with respect to cloud platform usage and billing files
* Manage both internal and external professional documentation
* Perform or assist with proof-of-concept work in order to scope development efforts
* Constantly cycle feedback from customers, internal stakeholders, and engineers into the development cycle as user stories and epics
* Work with scrum masters on defining and refining each user story's scope and details.
* Ensure completion of acceptance criteria, in particular those requiring in-depth analysis
* Track capacity, velocity, and current skill sets of development team to adjustment to roadmap
* Ensure internal alignment regarding release dates, value, and requirements of features.
* Encourage innovation and ongoing process of improvement.
* Experienced as a Product Owner (at least 2-3 years of experience)
* Start-up mentality
* Leadership traits (set new standards)
* Atlassian stack
* Understanding of APIs
You will get:
* Working in an inspirational and dynamic environment with lots of fun;
* Being part of an international & diverse team;
* Competitive remuneration package;
* Performance-based bonus;
* Company shares (based on your commitment and work overtime)
* Personal development plan and support;
* 25 paid leave days;
* Phone, Laptop and all the necessary gadgets;
* Insurance and Pension plan;
* Being part of a growing company where you can develop your skills and network;
* We offer as much flexibility, freedom and responsibility as possible. This means that, within limits, you will be able to choose how, when and where you work.
If you are still reading, then you are at the entrance of taking your career to the next level.
Are you excited, as we are? Then apply directly and let's schedule a call for all the details. You can contact me at email@example.com
Look forward to speaking with you!