Senior Software Engineer for a MedTech application that will improve the health of next generations; fighting chronic diseases from birth.
Join a revolutionary organisation's mission to enhance the well-being of every child. Their initial product encompasses a microbiome assessment and digital support system that delivers valuable insights into the gut microbiome and offers recommendations for enhancement through dietary and lifestyle adjustments.
As well a succesful and market-leading product, they also have one of the most extensive datasets whcih has been vital to research studies in ths area. Additionally, they lead a proprietary data collection study, contributing to our vision of a world where chronic diseases can be prevented and resolved through microbiome science and AI.
The team comprises dedicated professionals spanning business, science, engineering, and marketing, with a founder that brings a background in Biotech. For the tech team, you will be working alongside a skilled engineer who has been vital to the initial production of their core application, and now it's time to build the team with a senior engineer who can bring their ideas to the table...
About the role: Senior Software Engineer
You will play a crucial role in developing groundbreaking products and technology, with responsibilities including designing, developing, and implementing software applications, collaborating with leadership to solve business problems, and contributing to the overall growth of their innovative projects.
* Lead the development of new features and products, collaborating closely with the team to translate our vision into impactful and user-friendly solutions.
* Develop scalable and maintainable mobile and web applications from the ground up (front and backend).
* Manage mobile/web application maintenance, troubleshooting, frontend/backend testing, and ensuring smooth integrations with the team across product, front- and backend developers.
* Propose and implement best practices for enhanced performance, code quality, and security.
* Establish processes with fellow engineers (code reviews, DevOps, documentation, etc.).
* Adapt and refine products based on valuable customer feedback.
What are they looking for?
* Around 4-5 years of experience as a fullstack engineer with proficiency in both the front and backend.
* Proven experience in start-ups, or at least in an fast-paced environment where you were involved in conception through to creation.
* Knowledge of database design and SQL.
* Strong understanding of app and web development principles and best practices.
* Excellent problem-solving and communication skills, thriving in cross-functional teams.
What are they offering? The chance for you to work with a product where you can genuinely see it's impact on society, while making a technical impact yourself, as well as:
* Competitive salary and equity options.
* 6 weeks annual paid vacation.
* Opportunities for professional development and fast career growth.
Please apply with your CV and reach out to me on +46 77 588 86 15 and email@example.com