AWS Data Engineer (Pyspark), London, Hybrid, £65,000
We are looking for an experienced AWS Data Cloud engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, deploying, and maintaining our cloud-based infrastructure based on Amazon Web Services and, occasionally, other technologies. You will collaborate with other teams to ensure our cloud environment meets all architectural, operational, and integration requirements.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any other Engineering field
* Certification in AWS Solution Developer/Solution Architect
* 3+ years of hands-on experience as a data engineer within AWS Cloud
* Expertise and hands-on experience in
1 AWS Glue
2 AWS Lambda
3 API Gateway,
4 S3, Amazon Redshift
5 Apache Airflow
6 Infrastructure and architectural best practices supporting Amazon Redshift
* Experience with cloud platforms
* Expertise in collecting, migrating and transforming data using Python, SQL, Spark
* Experience in REST APIs for data transfers
* Experience in modern data processing platforms, data warehouses and data lakes
* Expert skills in building cloud-based data pipelines using data orchestration and workflow platforms
* Advanced SQL skills, with a deep understanding of how to write performant SQL and debug problems
* Experienced with Agile development methodologies, processes, and procedures
* Developing and maintaining applications written for Amazon Simple Queue Service, Amazon Simple Notification Service and Amazon EventBridge.
* Leveraging AWS SDKs to interact with AWS services from your application
* Knowledge and experience with testing, releasing, and CI/CD pipeline deployments into AWS using tools like GitHub, CircleCI, BitBucket
* Demonstrated ability to build self-service, self-healing, highly scalable and secure cloud software capabilities
Please reach out with your latest CV.