● You will spend the most of your time understanding and digesting product
requirements, designing and implementing product features to meet those
● The tools that we use to build and manage our system are as important as the
product itself. You will spend a large part of your time identifying areas of improvement
for our system's operation and our insight into it, documenting those improvements as
necessary, and working with the team to implement them.
● You'll spend some time supporting sales and customer support needs with
quantitative answers based on our system performance.
● You may spend some time developing and managing proofs of concept where
appropriate and provide guidance in the creation of reference architectures for
Education and Experience
● BS or higher in Computer Science or related field, and/or >= 6-10-years experience in
● Experience with Golang is important - this is the language we use every day.
Experience with Java is a plus, but not required
● Coordinating across team members - acting as lead/scrum master when needed.
Applying good communication skills across the organization, up, down and with peers.
● Experience working with workflow oriented systems, or workflow management
applications or software (such as Activiti or Airflow) is a plus
General Knowledge and Skills Required
● Understanding of common flavors of agile processes is expected.
● Communication tools include Slack, Google Suite, Atlassian Tools such as Jira and
Compensation, Benefits and the Intangibles
● Competitive cash compensation and stock options.
● Competitive healthcare benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage.
● Unlimited Personal time off (PTO) policy plus ~10 company holidays.