Our client, an expert consultancy firm in data science and data engineering, is looking for a Data Engineer to join their office in Amsterdam. Their main goal is to realize actual change in this world by using the infinite possibilities that data can bring.
In this role, you will join seasoned professionals and together you will build data platforms, design infrastructures and solutions for clients across The Netherlands in multiple industries. You will have chance to tackle E2E, responsible for the whole data project life-cycle to commit strong impact on the enterprise landscape.
If you would like to challenge yourself, work for large client organizations, and join an informal and highly experienced team, then keep reading.
* Develop data applications
* Build data platforms and design infrastructures
* Create predictive models,
* Advise on the data strategy that will deliver the best results
* Provide both technical and organizational training to your teams and business leads
* Technical background in Computer Science, Artificial intelligence or similar
* Programming skills: Full stack software engineering experience (Scala, Java, Paython)
* DevOps: CI/CD, build tools, version control, testing and coding standards, Docker, Kubernetes
* Cloud: Azure, AWS and/or Google cloud
* Data processing frameworks: g. Spark, Kafka, Flink, Akka, Airflow, Hadoop
* Database Technology: SQL, NoSQL, document stores
* Can-do-mentality, enthusiastic, and friendly
* Must live in The Netherlands
* Sponsorship ( must live in The Netherlands)
* Competitive salary package
* Mobility budget: 750 euros
* 8% Holiday pay plus 13th month
* Laptop and phone of choice(Mac, Linux or Windows)
* Plenty of opportunities for learning and development
* Great office Fridays, with breakfast, lunch and snacks
* Plenty of social events