Do you have IT leadership and / or consulting experience with Fortune 500 enterprise organizations across a cloud and emerging technologies? Are you a consultant that can transform how an enterprise views and uses IT with disruptive technologies like cloud computing? Have you built and led successful, global IT consulting practices? Can you work equally well with executives and technologists, shaping and leading highly visible, high impact engagements that are transforming a company and potentially an entire industry?
We're hiring a Business Development Director for our Americas business. This person will be responsible for business development and go to market for our AWS related services business. You will be responsible for ensuring that client needs are properly defined and proposals are developed to meet those needs in conjunction with account managers and Global Business Lines (iDEAS & iCORE). GBLs develops deep relationships with clients and partners to develop and grow the business.
This person will have a broad range of skills to engage with the IT and business executives of our customers and advise them on the right technical & non-technical changes required in their journey with AWS.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about:
* Engaging with C-level executives to define Enterprise AWS cloud strategies
* Identifying motivators/drivers for cloud adoption and unlocking business value for our customers
* Strong growth mindset and shape large transformation deals
* Cost/Benefit modelling and creating compelling business cases for migration
* Leveraging and managing the wider business eco-system
* Support business development through proactive opportunity identification, proposition development, RFP responses.
* Relationship management and business development by being the excellent partner with our key account executives, lead pursuit team and participate with the proposal development process while supplying proposal pricing strategies.
* Generating cloud migration roadmaps and driving buy-in across complex organization structures
* Collaborating with industry experts and global business lines to build and execute plan
Candidates should have experience in the following areas:
* Having held a Senior IT Consultant / Executive Leadership position
* Achieved new bookings quota (depends on assignment)
* Achieved forecasted revenue and margin expectations
* Managing executive Customer relationships and key business stakeholders
* A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects
* Have deep expertise in AWS offerings, migration tools and cloud methodologies
* Handling large Cloud transformation programs/projects, with the ability to lead and adapt existing approaches / methodologies based on emerging standard methodologies for immediate use
* Advanced market analysis skills and experience with principles of technology design and implementation to guide cloud strategy development
* Strong expertise in developing cloud migration roadmaps and driving agreement across complex organization structures
* Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape
* Experience in a range of cloud migration discovery, profiling, migration, and operations technologies and tools
* Experience with cloud native application architectures such as micro-services and full-stack development
* Former Senior IT Consultant / Executive Leadership
* A Bachelor's degree
* Worked on data center migrations or cloud migrations with AWS
* Demonstrated industry leadership in the areas of IT operations, cloud computing, IT strategy, business architecture, or enterprise architecture
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations.
* Be mobile and travel to client locations as needed. Estimated 25-50% travel requirement.
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
* Strong Program Management capabilities
* AWS certification
* Track record of conducting a cloud transformation as an AWS customer or consulting with a customer in their own AWS transformation
* Master's / MBA degree preferred